Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allow polls in forum

Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes,

instead of a simple discussion about the better is voting for or against. There is a lack of utility in this forum. Sometimes we do not have the strength to write the same thing and the same thing, just give my voice.

Best Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2014 Nov 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Polls have been used on this site in the past, but there are technical reasons that limit their suitability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Polls are difficult to moderate and we don't want users creating polls when the topic should have been a question, as they won't show up on searches in the same way. A poll can be voted on but never 'answered', and we can't turn polls into questions or vice-versa.

If you agree with someone and don't want to post a reply saying so, then use the LIKE button underneath every post - that's what it's there for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Dave.

I'm still not convinced. If someone wants to answer it asks a question. The truth?

The survey is a conscious choice for a murky discussion. The results of the survey can be a great topic for a new conversation. The survey is the study of specific features. Discussion many times does not do anything specific to topics difficult.

That is my opinion. The survey is a proven tool in many forums.

Therefore, I am not convinced that explanation. Thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe instead of naive and FB "like it" should be "I support this" or "I agree" ?

How do I like the problem?
Not everyone has ready-made solutions. Poll gives you the ability to choose specific options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps a compromise can be great the "I agree" and a large number of voters? Then provokes it to your vote of support?

But the problem is when the threads are created with new ideas and discussion becomes cloudy? Therefore, the  questionnaire is is always good because it gives concrete result to needs.

Eg.

Do you often change the system of tools and palettes using WorkSpace?

1. I do not use - I use shortcuts and menus.

2. Often - it makes it very easy for me to work.

3. I would like more to be able to deploy all available tools and palettes in vertical and horizontal dokokoła artboard so as to have them in a fixed position and handy when I need them.

Only then it makes sense to put a question or a request for new features. Eg. "Please add horizontal stripes styling possibilities for tools and palettes."

Then the product is actually developed by the needs of the majority.

That's my opinion and that is why I ask about the survey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A complete poll system would be useful, but Adobe does not control the platform that runs this website - so the features are what they are.

Feature requests for Adobe software should not be posted here, they should be sent to http://www.adobe.com/go/wish or the platform-specific site (e.g. feedback.photoshop.com). The number of times a feature is requested via the official routes does help decide which ones are implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forum current instruments do not work or are not understood or bright to use for people.

example:

Re: _How do I rotate the view in Ai?

and 13 000 views leter:

Re: _How do I rotate the view in Ai?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no point on asking any question more than once. You have a new thread with this question, which to me is far from clear and has no relation with the present discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines