• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody know what to do? Adobe Illustrator CS3 problems.

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2009 Nov 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know any other way to get Adobe Illustrator CS3 to launch. When I try to open it, it just freezes at the start of the scrolling of names in the Launch Box. Usually it would be a damaged font or something like that but I have no clue at this point. I tried the usual stuff like trashing the Adobe Illustrator prefs file, reloading the software package, stuff like that. I'm baffled. What I had to do is create another user on the same computer. That solved the problem with opening up Illustrator but I have to toggle back and forth from the "original" computer so to speak to the created "new" user. Why would the same Illustrator program be recognized on a "faked out" new user and not on the "original state" computer? The "original" computer has all of my main stuff & updates and all that. The "new" user computer only believes it's a non updated computer at this point. Like I had to fake the computer out to open Illustrator. Any thoughts? I can get around some tech issues but I know there is someone on here that knows way more than me. Hope I didn't sound too confusing. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2009 Nov 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post in the Illustrator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines