• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ask a Question - wrong reply user

LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use 'Ask a Question' (forum search) to find my replies in earlier topics.  However, under Reply/Replies I never see the replier's userid; it's always the original poster's userid.

forum.PNG

This is pretty much useless to me!

Further, if I open one of these topics and find it's not the one I was looking for, the Back button (twice, as everywhere in this forum) brings me back to the forum, not the search results.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that "that's the way the Jive software works"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

To lessen the pain, you will have to open the link in a new tab (and close it afterwards) or go one step further by clicking More Results; then you can get back.

That will also get you to the actual post (and show it in the list).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you type in your search terms and hit Enter/Return you will get a better search results page with more information about the individual messages. You can also sort and filter on the results and the back button should also work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines