• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attn: Moderator [Message delete request]

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you delete this thread, and my previous one?  Captivate 9 - Show and Hide multiple images using javascript   I accidentally posted from a general company account, when I thought I was posting from an individual account.  I will re-post the question as myself afterward (allowing any intrinsic value to the community to occur).  Please and thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't do Captivate, but there are several replies in that message thread that might be of use to someone else who reads

I personally would not delete the message thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no point in deleting the post since it's already in the ether.  Doing so would cause confusion and collateral destruction of subsequent replies in that thread.  

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines