Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad customer service

Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is that I cannot fax my details of student/ teacher proof. Due to accessability at the moment I am unable to upload an image of my ID but can have one faxed - why does Adbobe not provide a fax number to do this and as for te customer service person - why hang up on someone - rather you shold have been trying to help resolve the issue. Wasted my time so im not going to bother with the product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know exactly what the problem is but Fax machines are becoming obsolete items in offices.  People are relying mainly on E-Mails and pdf files.

As to the subject of your message, I guess it is a matter of subjective opinion.  Some people here would say that they are very happy with Adobe products and the support it provides while some people can't stand Adobe, Microsoft or Google.  That is life in a world where all opinions are allowed to be shared on public forums like these ones.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mrssedo, expect a message from Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry that the call was disconnected before the issue could be resolved.  I understand that a return has been processed for your order, but please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines