• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Banned from Adobe Discord server

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a very unusual discussion with a single moderator on the Adobe systems discord. I won't go into it here but I reported the moderator. I requested the chat logs be pulled and the situation looked into. Before any of the other moderators saw the complaint the moderator in question messaged me furious and said she was going to ban me because I reported her and she did so. Locking me out and preventing me from both following through with my complaint and accesing the server.  I really enjoy the forum and would like to continue my work there. What recourse do I have?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you found was likely a community-run Discord server. I doubt anyone here - let alone Adobe - can help you with resolving this.

The only official (verified) Discord server I know of is the Adobe XD one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not part of this forum, so nobody here can help https://discord.me/adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zburhop,

Adobe Systems Community is separate and has nothing to do with THIS community or any Creative Cloud products. I'm locking this discussion because it doesn't belong here.

Suggest you get a fresh start with a new login ID and going forward try not to irritate their moderators.  🙂

https://discord.me/adobe

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines