• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best forum wishes

Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2009 Dec 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that this time of the year, starting today and ending in three months on the day, with its many different celebrations of the prevalence of good and of the new year, all having a strong emphasis on friendship and good wishes, will also bring good times to the forums in every way.

I send my best wishes to everyone that reads this, banned or not, here at the beginning of this long night, with snow glittering under the new moon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you jacob. same to you and to all who visit and run these forums.

cheers, dave milbut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Jacob, and my best wishes for you also, and for all those whom you love. Same of course to everyone who reads this, banned or not, moderator or not.

I think this is a good time for at least a symbolic shaking of hands, and for an inner promise to try to remember that we are all in this together, so there is no need to treat the other as a personal enemy. This vehicle will not start moving again until we all push in the same direction. And this takes an effort from all of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said!

And a happy HannuChristmaKwanzaSolstiYulimus to all as well.

Hey, today is Solstice!

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captiv8r wrote:

Hey, today is Solstice!

Cheers all... Rick

Yes, so it is. But it is immeditely preceeded (yesterday) by my wife's birthday, so I am not quite sure what this means...

(pardon for going off topic; couldn't resist).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto Jacob. Best wishes to you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HO!HO!HO! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It will seem like Christmas this year will be first in 30 years or more where there will be snow on the Ground at Christmas.

This last snow storm Dumped about 14" in our area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best wishes too to all our readers from the snowy Cotswolds here in England. Mellow from an hour at the annual carol service in the village church, with many well-known seasonal musical offerings rendered molto can belto by choir and congregation, I can only echo Jacob's sentiments for better times to come.

Glædelig jul - felices pascuas - vrolijk Kerstfeest - ? ??????????

and a Happy Christmas everybody

Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

I'm here in the cold, white north, having left my warm state to visit my family. 

big birthday coming up soon ... I usually make out pretty good for presents given the after xmas sales! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even my high, Sonoran desert is very cool. Glad we got out of Washington, DC in time. Glad to be "home for the Holidays."

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow, I cannot image how we missed the Chunnel situation. We usually are right in the middle of such. Maybe they'll have it sorted, and the UK will get "back to normal," when we arrive in April. Normally, we bring the best weather of the year to the UK, when we're there in April and October - still many of our other travels seem to coincide with hurricanes, volcanic eruptions and all sorts of bad weather. Want to see a volcanic eruption? Travel with us...

I hope that the Winter modulates for you.

Happiest Holidays,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 22, 2009 Dec 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take your camera and laptop and post some pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gelukkige Vakantie!
If this is the correct response, please mark this thread 'answered' and award me my points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob,

Wonderful sentiments. For my family, 2009 was a year of great highs, but also dreadful lows. I would trade the highs, if I could only delete the lows. Unfortunately, in life, there is no Ctrl+Z (Undo). There are no Save, or Save_As to fall back on. Life is, well life.

Maybe 2010 will be better for all of us!

Thank you,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 23, 2009 Dec 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope your New Year is a good one.

-Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 24, 2009 Dec 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christmas wishes to all contributors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2009 Dec 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best wishes still, for the New Year that many celebrate today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same from here. Although I am surprised by the very few messages in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio González wrote:

Same from here. Although I am surprised by the very few messages in this thread.

What?!?! We're here to complain!

Happy new year from me...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be fear of the powers that be for offi-topic comments.  Its not just just on adobe forums it pervasive on most of the Newsgroups ecxepet on Netscape.com Annexcafe and  Microsoft groups.

As saying goes everyone is trying kill any snese of community.  To be sterile and hospital like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2010 here, now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Showoff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and here*, too. Godt nytår til dig og Happy New Year to everyone else whose year is just starting.

Noel

*51°42'N 2°13'W

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel, Feliz Año Nuevo for you; I didn't know you are so close to the pole. Anyone nearer to either of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2010 Jan 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter is closer, and so is Steve. I am only at about 56°N.

Edit: I just remembered, they are not (often) in this forum. That would have been Alaska and Iceland; but I am sure there is at least one from Canada here.

Noel, I had wondered about Ildhund, and thought it could be narrowed down to two languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines