• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Block Quote

LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add a "block quote" button to the icon bar. Your old forum had such a button, and it is definitely needed here. Although this is professionally run community, it has fewer features than hobbyist run bulletin boards, and block quotes are sorely needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been ASKED FOR for OVER a YEAR.

I also want to see a line of text that says something like "In Reply To: ScreenName" of the user that made the post you clicked the Reply button on. Whether that was the OP or anyone else that has made a reply, Nested or Not.

Another good feature would be to Highlight the OPs screen name when they make a reply. Now you have to remember, or scroll up to the top of the page to see, the OPs screen name to figure out it was them that had made a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Khorus seems to be a singularly crippled forum system, and they don't seem to be all that interested in fixing it, either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The REAL problem is this system was never designed to be a FORUM system like any other Forum system all of us are use to.

It is a Social Media system/platform. Whatever that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Please add a "block quote" button to the icon bar."

In the absence of a quoting feature in Khoros, I copy & paste.

As Algernon Sidney & Ben Franklin wrote, "God helps those who help themselves." 

Khoros

https://khoros.com/platform/communities

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I copy and paste too. However, a solution that requires extra human effort instead of a providing the exact feature we want (a feature that has been available elsewhere for decades now) is not acceptable to me. We're not asking Adobe to develop totally new forum technology. As I said, there are bulletin boards run by hobbyists with more features, the people who run this coumminty at Adobe should be ashamed as they work for a professional outfit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't make this forum platform.  They rent it from Khoros.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Think dj_Paige knows that.

But Adobe Still Chose this mess as their New Support Forum system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines