• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[ Branched ] Forum language switches from English to Spanish - cannot reset it

Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly related to this update, i.e. this started happening when I first logged in  yesterday morning (10th March), but whenever I login in order to post, everything switches to Spanish from English (i.e. everything is normal until I have to login to post). Mr Google Translate does a fair job and translates the main discussions page, but when I then open an individual thread all the UI elements switch to Spanish (as you can see from this screenshot taken while typing this response).  All email notifications I receive are also now in Spanish.

spanish.PNG

This happens in all the forums that I tend to monitor (LrC, Lightroom, LrMobile), it happens with different browsers and it happens on different computers. I assume somehow a language preference has been set for my profile, but I cannot see it in order to reset it. I'd be very grateful if someone could investigate and fix it. Thanks.

[ branched from 3/9/2021 Community Release Notes to Using the Community forum by moderator ]

[ title changed by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Hi @Jim Wilde 

Have you already tried scrolling all the way down and changing the language in the footer to the language you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jim Wilde 

Have you already tried scrolling all the way down and changing the language in the footer to the language you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I hadn't. Didn't realise that setting was down there, so have changed it now and it appears to have stuck. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines