• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug report

Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to a sub-forum and then to a discussion, click on the Discussions link at the top of the window, click on the name of the parent forum, and you get a page like this: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat?view=discussions when you should get a page like this: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67 wrote:

Go to a sub-forum and then to a discussion, click on the Discussions link at the top of the window, click on the name of the parent forum, and you get a page like this: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat?view=discussions when you should get a page like this: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

On the page where you land by clicking on your first link, click on the Overview tab, and you'll be taken to what you see when you click on your second link.

Adobe admin has tried to explain it at least a couple of times, and presumably the reason for it will become apparent eventually.

For now, I'd rather concentrate on getting them to fix the real important issues such as speed, navegability, etc., rather than on chicken-sh¡t stuff like the Overview tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be the default. I shouldn't have to click on Overview when I open the overview page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe so, maybe not.  But in any case, faced with the other substantial stuff, this is chicken sh¡t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that murders occur doesn't mean the police shouldn't give parking tickets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now you're talking bullsh¡t.

If the crime situation is as bad as the performance of these forums, you bet I wouldn't want a single officer wasting time with parking tickets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I'm done with this intelligent exchange.

2009/4/20 Ramón G Castañeda <forums@adobe.com>

Now you're talking bullsh¡t.

>

If the crime situation is as bad as the performance of these forums, you

bet I wouldn't want a single officer wasting time with parking tickets.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent!  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67 wrote:

The fact that murders occur doesn't mean the police shouldn't give parking tickets.

dear police peoples,

please take care of the murders before you hand out any more parking tickets.

thank you, the citizens.

iow, if you're going to complain about the lack of intellegent discussion, please discuss intellegently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the OP about the navigation silliness - but with dave about the police

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree with kath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which means you both agree with me.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines