• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access forum content

Participant ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company's corporate standard is IE 7 (7.0.6002.18005) and I can't access the forums.adobe.com content anymore.  has something changed?  I can't install chrome/etc nor can i install an activeX without admin access.

I can create new discussions and I can see the headers of other questions.  But when i try and drill down on the header to see the content I get an error on the bottom left.  clicking on it reveals the following.

error.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try other web browser cause it seems to me tha tyou having problem with internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>try other web browser

He said he is not allowed to install software

>company's corporate standard is IE 7 - I can't install chrome/etc

To the OP... what are your cookie and security settings in IE7?

If you are not allowed to use your computer with Administrator rights, you may just be out of luck

But... search for Microsoft help at http://search.microsoft.com/search.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to try is to clear your browser cache.

(I know the thing is big, but I can't believe that Jive's JavaScripts are more than 11 million lines long!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get my admins to upgrade me to IE8 and the problem is resolved, hence the post.

Clearing the cache in IE7 did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That the problem has been resolved, is great news, and thank you for reporting what worked (and what did not).

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2012 Jul 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is odd. I received a similar notification except I chose to exit out of mine and shove it under the rug, so to speak. I am eager to learn how this unfolds. Glad you wrote on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines