• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see my post from yesterday that was resolved.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this support group and posted a question yesterday that was answered and resolved quickly. I wanted to review it again today but I don't see it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw that other post but so far I only see this post. Perhaps it was somehow marked as spam although, 2 members responded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your other post was Marked As Spam. Either a overzealous Moderator marked it as spam or, More Than Likely, the Forum Police Robot, AI, system didn't like something in your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can it be released somehow? It was very informative and would like to be able to refer to it in the future. Thanks very much for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be once a Staff Moderator views it and sees there is nothing worng with it.

When that will happen is up in the air as many Adobe people, involved with this forum system, are Out of the offices, on vacation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you use some other Adobe ID to post the conversation you think is missing?

I ask because your profile only lists 3 post by you and all of them are to this thread. Even if one of your posts had been marked as Spam it would still show on the post Counter on your profile page and it doesn't.

So the only way for that to happen is if you used a different Adobe ID to make that post that yo can't find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines