• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can this really happen, or is someone mistaken?

LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to this off topic message by Sooty1234:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1920588#1920588

and, as you can see, I received a message from jiseguerrero, who hadn't been in that thread at all, saying that s/he had received my reply to Sooty1234!

I have my doubts that such a thing can happen. Anyone else has seen something like this, or heard of it happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

You can subscribe to threads that you are not participating in. You can also subscribe to entire forums so that you get a copy of every message posted there. You don't have to be active in a thread to get email notifications for that thread.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe to threads that you are not participating in. You can also subscribe to entire forums so that you get a copy of every message posted there. You don't have to be active in a thread to get email notifications for that thread.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, and sorry, but I had completely forgotten about that, maybe because I stopped all subscriptions long ago...

It's comforting to have you back around as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying! Got over the chest infection (had to resort to antibiotics), but am still coughing a bit and don't have much of a voice. Just pushed myself too hard in March and April. Too many projects (in and out of work) all came together with similar delivery times.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

get better first john. don't sweat the small stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

get better first john. don't sweat the small stuff.

I agree! Get well first!

Then get on those Jive guys and whip out the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please look after yourself, John. I appreciate that you're both incredibly busy and not at all well. That said, if customers are complaining about being ignored, it's much, much better to start communicating than to simply have someone tell the customers to stop being cheeky. To put it very mildly, that doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

or to have that person label the complaints as "noise" ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines