• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANNOT stop email notifications for Adobe Reader Forum(s)

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

To be brief, I have Googled this problem and also followed many instructions I have found on Adobe's site, and not one thing I have tried has gotten me UNsubscribed from Adobe Reader forum email notifications.  Many of the "Googled" results are many years old, and the screen shots don't even match the screens I have in Windows 7 Pro.  It is impossible to follow some of the instructions provided, as the descriptions within also don't match what I'm seeing on my screen.  Meanwhile, I am receiving hundreds of emails about forum activity, and if I just delete them, they somehow reappear in my Inbox.

Does anyone please have up-to-date instructions for UNsubscribing, that really work ??

Thanks in advance,

Dave G.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should take a look at this:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please let us know if Claudio's link worked.  I am moving your post to http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments where a forum admin can help you if you still have problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines