Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get that designation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

You can find information about the Community Expert program here:

http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, why don't you say what you really mean?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find information about the Community Expert program here:

http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael. That doesn't seem to "Jive" with Ann's response, but her mission in these forums seems to be more P&M.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When following the link provided by Michael Kazlow, I get "404 Page Not Found."  Is there an equivalent link as of 8/25/2022?  Thanks in advance.

_____
Win 10. I'm older than dirt, and so is my CPU.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I mistakenly posted the following in a similar thread but meant to post it here.)

I did find this, but it's about Adobe Community Professionals. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/meet-our-community-professionals/td-p...

Not sure where an equivalent list is for Adobe Community Experts.  Anyone know where I can find this?

_____

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a link to give you, but this is the official words:

The Adobe Community Professionals Program consists of teachers, creatives, freelancers, authors, publishers, bloggers, hobbyists, and industry influencers from among our customer base who use their experience and expertise to educate and inspire their fellow users on theAdobe Support Communityand other platforms.  

As community leaders in their field, they exemplify the program values of sharing their product expertise, with a passion for fostering creativity, supporting their peers and problem-solving.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Even though you don't have a link, I appreciate your reply.

_____

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In General Community Experts are invited by Adobe to the position based on their professionalism and service to the Adobe community.  You will find most have written books or articles in the area of their expertise and are generally well respected in their area, and give a lot of time to the adobe community.    I'm not aware of anyone who "asks" to be a community expert.  Typically Adobe invites them based on their demonstrated expertise and integrity.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good answer Curt ! I would say that integrity is probably one of the more important factors. I've seen community experts come down on Adobe when deserved.

And Ann; You really should think of taking a Dale Carnegie course.  BTW Ann It would be nice to see a picture of youin your profile; to put a face to your shrill comments.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2009 Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing for sure. They seem to know what they are doing and they are very helpfull.

I really appreciate the fact that we have these Community Experts in Adobe forums.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 15, 2009 Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me guess. Zeno's Mum?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 16, 2009 Jun 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A sneaky rib poke blended with a touch of kindness.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines