• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Username

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change my community username? I don't see an option when editing my profile. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my old username still appear on my posts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, changing your screen name using your Adobe Account doesn't appear to be working. At least one bug report has been made in the both this forum and the Community Feedback forum. I suggest liking one or all of them to make the problem more visible to the support teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account profile page.  I don't know if changes there will immediately show up in the forums, however.  I reported a bug a few days ago.  I don't know if it was fixed yet.

https://account.adobe.com/profile.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It hasn't. I changed my screen name yesterday and it hasn't propagated. At least one of the people who asked about this yesterday had changed their screen name two days before and it still hadn't updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines