• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that I can get through reasonably quickly to Adobe Sales and their fine if I am buying, but technical help or accounts will not answer the phone even when being transfered internally.

This is unbelievable, I have wasted hours of my day today waiting on someone picking up and on the one occasion that they have I was put on hold again to be left hanging indeffinatley.

The after service is so so bad for an organisation as big as Adobe, all they want to do is sell, but are not interested in helping afterwards.

Can anyone help me with a contact number that is not thier standard 0800 0280148 as I am losing the will to live

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can join the crowd in here:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1102280?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Write or Call the CEO.

Corporate headquarters

Adobe Systems Incorporated

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
Tel: 408-536-6000

A nicely written letter from 1000 of your fellow users might do the trick. If it is important maybe a phone call will work for an individual problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anchorprint Group, we really apologize for the inconvinience.

Please let me know the issue you are facing with Adobe products so that we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines