• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confirmation Sort on Suspect PDF

Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company or even a person who could analyze a pdf for me and confirm that my sig has been overlayed. It seems to me after I have signed and they took it away with them they added a new clause and then overlayed my sig. They have finally now after many requests sent it to me via email as a pdf. I have the same abode platform as them and it seems they have sent it to me straight after they have worked on it as I can see all the image inlays including my sig which they have tried their best with but being on a hidglighted back ground seems to be their undoing.

I happy for anyone with a little knowladge on this sort of thing to have a look at it and your advise would be appreciated ....thanks in adavance.

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Acrobat forum is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

This one is just for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should use a digital signature to prevent exactly this kind of manipulation, especially now with Acrobat XI where editing a pre-existing PDF is easier than ever.

The easiest way to prove that the document was changed, though, would be to run the Compare Documents command on the file you sent them and the copy they sent you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines