• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy fields then skip over them later

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a form from an existing word document. I know about copying fields and having the data entered once and then that information is automatically populated on the copied fields throughout the rest of the form. However when I test the form, and tab through, Adobe still tabs me to the duplicated fields that already have data.

I have tried giving the duplicated field a different name - then adding the following script to the third option (Custom Calculation script) in the Calculation Tab of the duplicated field.

The original name of the field is "Name of Trust". My duplicated name of field is called:  "Name of Trust2"

event.value = getField("Name_of_Trust").valueAsString;

I'm not very good with scripting - (in fact a novice) but I've searched through this forum and found some instructions re: this issue. The problem is - this scripting is not working for me. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... This forum is to discuss the forums, not products

You need to ask your question in the forum for the Adobe product you are using

How to Select a Forum http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most probably, you need the Acrobat forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry - thanks guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines