Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt fonts on Mac OS 10.6.5

Nov 16, 2010 Nov 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used FontExplorer X for a year or so until I had problems with it. Upgrading to the Pro version made it worse. I decided to go back to Font Book which works in most aspects but when using Adobe Garamond or Utopia Regular (there might be others) some letters come up as pink rectangles. I have about 400 fonts acquired from different sources. Any help would be appreciated.

Hans

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for...

Please note that this forum category is NOT for users seeking assistance with using Adobe products. It is for assistance with using these online forums only. If you are seeking assistance with an Adobe product or another Adobe service, click here and choose the proper category to post in.

I don't know where you WOULD post, but you may start your search at...

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Type forum is the best place to post questions like this:

http://www.adobe.com/community/typography_fonts?view=discussions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines