Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à appliquer une couleur de fond à une page entière

J'ai beau chercher, cela fait des heurs et je ne trouve pas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, this forum is for discussing the Adobe Forums, themselves.

If you can tell us what Adobe product you are using, a MOD can Move it to the appropriate Adobe product forum.

Also, as many users seem to end up here, instead of the correct Adobe product forum, can you tell us the link that you followed, to get here?

Thank you,

Hunt

Translated:

Bienvenue sur le forum.

Malheureusement, ce forum est pour discuter les Forums Adobe, eux-mêmes.

Si vous pouvez nous dire quel produit Adobe que vous utilisez, un MOD peut le déplacer vers le forum approprié du produit Adobe.

Aussi, comme beaucoup d'utilisateurs semble se retrouver ici, au lieu du bon forum de produit Adobe, pouvez-vous nous dire le lien que vous avez suivi, pour arriver ici ?

Merci

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products

If you start at the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says ALL FORUMS) to open the drop down list and scroll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T,

I am guessing that this is an InDesign question, because of the reference to "page," but I could be wrong there.

A Move will be easy, as soon as we have that product info - something that happens in this forum daily.

I also hope that we can get a handle on how some many non-English Adobe users end up here. While the erroneous posts here are not all non-English speakers, so very many are. I do not think that any of us have found out why - what link they are following to get HERE. We may never know.

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also sent a PM to the OP, in hopes of getting the product identification, and also some info on the link that led them to Forum Comments.

We shall see.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, I once posted a description of the very warped and difficult path a native Spanish speaker with no knowledge of English has to follow in order to finally find the forum in Spanish. For me it's almost a miracle that so many newcomers do find it.

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens with the forums in English. And I am almost completely sure that the very marked increase in the number of non native English speakers posting here questions in their own languages started at the the same time that the Translate button appeared, which I think is also about the time when the choice of languages in the fixed text of these forums became available.

Just some more fuel for the fire...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio,

I think that you are correct, as that is about the timing, that I recall too.

Before the Translate widget, we did get a lot of Adobe product questions here, but most were posted in English - not anymore, or so it seems.

I hope that the OP will let us know exactly which Adobe product is involved (still betting InDesign) is being used, so that we can Move the thread to the appropriate forum, and get them a quick answer to the question.

I have also sent a PM (translated), asking for that info.

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines