• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 Design Premium, update multiple machines?

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2009 Nov 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have 5 imacs with cs4 on them and i want to somehow not have to download the updates 5 different times at 1gb each. I have tried putting the DMG files on a network path but it seems to want to delete them after it is done installing.

Is there a cumulative update, or some way to make the updates not delete when the adobe updater is finished with them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

txt,

You should post in one of the product forums, http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

This forum is about the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well no other catagory seemed to fit. This is "general fourms" which to me means "general" issues.

Feel free to move the post to a fourm you feel is more appropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

txt,

I am just one of the natives here.

One of these forums might be the right place: http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites

Up to about half a year ago, non specific product questions were answered here, but rarely now.

It could also be a question for Customer Support. As far as I know, installation questions should be free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines