Copied

I am looking to purchase an Adobe Master Collection CS6 package from:

Scott's Adobe Collection

Nick Everton House

76 Grafton Street

M13 9LJ

Manchester

United Kingdom

and wondered if anyone has had any experience with a purchase from them?

I am particularly concerned that i will be able to enjoy the full support of Adobe product updates, product activation, use of product key etc

All looks very legit from their web site:http://www.cheapadobe.co.uk (Scott's Adobe Collection – Scott's Adobe Collection Ltd.‌)

Any feedback would be welcomed

Thanks

Allan

[Title edited for clarity... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>product updates

CS6 is going on 4 years old and is an End of Life product with no updates since about 2012

Do verify that the product has never been installed, or you will need a License Transfer https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1355892

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, the product will be in licence download and is said to be brand new.  they will send all the activation details after i pay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a saying about something too good to be true. From their website:

Scott's Adobe Collection collects range of genuine Adobe product at astonishing good-price. We find our source around the world where the regional retail-price is the lowest to fulfil our stock. All of our products are 100% genuine and can be activated and used legally anywhere in the world.

They scour the world for genuine Adobe product, but are offering you an electronic download. Their grammar and spelling needs work. Your Marketing BS antennae aka Spidey senses should be quivering. Step away from the purchase button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines