Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete information from a post

Apr 17, 2009 Apr 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inadvertently included my phone number in a post and would like to remove it. I was able to edit it out in a post that didn't have any replies, but there's still one that I don't have the option to edit. Can you suggest a remedy? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If someone has replied to your post then it can't be edited by you anymore. I suggest that you send a private message to one of the Community Experts that help around the forum where you posted(or any of them if there aren't any there) and tell him/her to delete that part from the post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it has not been deleted yet, please post the url, I will take care of it ASAP (or you could send me a private message).

...Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beth,

I have deleted the phone number.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - I was just checking based on your previous e-mail and now the number is gone.

I'll be more careful in the future . . .

Appreciate your help!

Thanks and regards

- Beth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines