• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting discussion post

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to delete the discussion posted I have posted.

It seems my discussion post was caused by my misunderstanding and I would like to have is permanently deleted. (This post included).

Link below:

Adobe student and teacher plan issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That discussion has a valid question, and answer... it should stay since it may be of value to someone else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I agree to John regarding this.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My 5 cents: It's not a shame to misunderstand something. Some of my answers here are incorrect, but still, they have value. The only thing that I want to make sure then is that when people stumble over the erroneous answer is that they see, that the advice is incorrect, especially if there are follow-up messages in the pipeline.

The correct reaction would be to post a final answer that you are sorry and that it was a misunderstanding on your side, if it was.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines