• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did adobe remove a ton of older posts on their forums?

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been going to Google trying to find answers to something in Photoshop, and several links look promising, but when I click them, instead of taking me to the posted question, I'm taken to the front page of this forum. What is going on? Did they delete a ton of posts that were x years old or something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

This is a new forum, and old forum messages before 2016 were not transferred

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new forum, and old forum messages before 2016 were not transferred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response John. How do I access the old forum, or to threads that were made inside it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. The data has been archived. Adobe might pull some threads out of archive and into the new forums, but I'm afraid that I don't recall the parameters they're using to determine what gets resurrected. Your best bet for now is to start a new thread in the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having this problem. Try again. I am suddenly able to access older posts from Google search. Halleluja!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines