• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know why I cant save (dnloaded) form to edit fields with Cute PDF Writer?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2010 Nov 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help!!  I am trying to get stuff out to a customer, and I have to keep re-entering information each time.........For some reason after I download a form and complete the fields from internet,  I PRINT/SAVE to Adobe Cute PDF Writer.  Later when I open the file from harddrive I am unable to edit the fields....But I notice even after saving to the Writer,  it automatically opens as reader not writer.   I have tried to associate to the Writer but I cant find it, although I know its on my computer it isnt under program files. 

My main question - Before I go through the trouble of reinstall, does cute PDF Writer actually allow edits or do I have to get a real PDF writer?

So if the software does allow editing forms, is it maybe just not fully loaded, and should I reinstall the Cute PDF Writer???? Id appreciate any ideas at this point, this has caused alot of wasted time so far....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum. Completely. This one is only for discussions on the Adobe forums themselves, not for product questions. And Adobe has no product called Cute PDF Writer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Acrobat forum here to discuss PDF form creation and editing with Adobe's own Acrobat products. CutePDF Writer, created by another company, only writes PDF. It cannot create or edit forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much better (and polite) answer than mine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines