Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

don't receive activating e-mail after sign up to bugs.adobe

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2011 Nov 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yesterday I created account on bugs.adobe.com, but till now I haven't received any email so i can't log in. I try remember password and login options but it still doesn't work.

Support e-mail jira_support@adobe.com does't work too (Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:)

How can I contact support?

My login is: crooliq

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 27, 2011 Nov 27, 2011

You could give mi a contact to someone from flashbuilder project.

Thanks in advance.

I sent crooliq a PM with contact info for Andrew Shorten.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crooliq_1 wrote:

Hi,

yesterday I created account on bugs.adobe.com, but till now I haven't received any email so i can't log in. I try remember password and login options but it still doesn't work.

Support e-mail jira_support@adobe.com does't work too (Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:)

How can I contact support?

My login is: crooliq

Please help

Adobe does not require to activate your account.  I have created many accounts over time and each time you simply create an account and start firing your burning questions for Claudio, Noel and others to answer.  It is as simple as that.

If you don't know your password then simply fill in your e-mail address and you will be sent your details to your registered address.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created 5 accounts and it's impossible that I type wrong password, but adobe tells me: "Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again."

After I create an account adobe says:

You have successfully signed up. Please check your email to

complete this registration. If you have forgotten your password,

you can have it emailed to you.

Click here to login once you have activated your account.

If I clicked link above then when I log in adobe says that I have not permission to log in. When I click that link then my username and password are incorrect....

What am I doing wrong?

@JTANNA try to create account and log in https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa?header=FB

@Captiv8r

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish 

This link go to bugs.adobe.com/flex finally, when I still try to log in

Thanks for your answers

P.S. I wrote "I try remember password and login options". It should be: "I try to use forgot password and forgot username options"

@JTANNA You said that: Adobe does not require to activate your account.

but check this link: https://bugs.adobe.com/confluence/display/ADOBE/Home

I must write here my e-mail address? Maybe stupid question but I don't know if I understand properly....

Message was edited by: crooliq_1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm-m, maybe Adobe-admin can help with your Adobe Accounts?

He should be by in a bit, unless he's taking a few extra days off for Thanksgiving (US), and spending some deserved time with his family. Maybe give it a few days, and see what he can do.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2011 Nov 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone succeeded to create new account and login to bugs.adobe.com/flex/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2011 Nov 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crooliq: I believe that most of the posters in this thread misunderstood your question. Certainly JTANNA was not talking about bugs.adobe.com but rather general Adobe ID used for this forum. bugs.adobe.com is different.

The impression I have is that it is not used very much by projects other than FLEX.

Which particular project were you trying to access? When I login to bugs.adobe.com it gives me a list of projects and their project leads, so I could give you the contact for the project lead for your project and you could email that person.

Let me know.

Yes, when I signed up for a bugs.adobe.com account in January of 2010, it emailed me a message:

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:33:58 -0600 (CST)

Subject: [JIRA] Account signup

That message included the account password in cleartext -- perhaps you could check your spam filters?

So anyhow, good luck. I can probably get you the contact info for the project you need, but my experience is that bugs.adobe.com is not really a useful resource.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2011 Nov 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply!

I've checked my spam folder, but there isn't any mail from adobe...

I want to file a bug in flashbuilder plug-in to eclipse.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=364295

so I think that I must to do it using bugs.adobe. There is another way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in advance.

I sent crooliq a PM with contact info for Andrew Shorten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John.

I wrote to Andrew and I'm waiting for response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there and welcome to our community

Perhaps you need to use the Wish Form/Bug Report instead?

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines