Exit

Double posting back?

LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2010 Dec 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that this person is deliberately posting his messages twice:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3347096#3347096

And I would say this is not by any means the only case of double posting I have seen lately, but I don't feel like looking for other cases to report them...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2010 Dec 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I observe similar from time to time. Not sure if it's a jumpy finger on the mouse, or what.

I have had that happen, but it was almost always when I got logged-out, while posting. After logging-in, I'd check and not see my post, so I'd hit Post Reply, only to THEN see both - simple matter to Delete and add "Post Deleted - Duplicate." Twice, I had used the Back button, got interrupted, and when I got back, saw my edit screen and just hit Post Reply. Oops, double-post, so I handled it like above.

Now, there are enough examples, like the one that you cite, that makes me wonder if it's maybe a browser, a reply via e-mail, or something else - or that twitch in the mouse finger? Maybe even a Jive-deal, when the phases of the Moon are just right?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines