• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drowning in notifications

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am quite new in this Community and I seem to be struggling to contrtol the number of emails I receive from here.  I have only selected a couple of categories which certainly do not justify the hundreds of emails I hace beem receiving daily on every single new post and each reply to it from the channels thati follow.  

How must I fruther customise the notificsations settings to avoid receiveing a notification on every single post and reply?  Pleaase see screenshot with current settings in case anytihg obivous wrong. I begin tso fear that mt oreferencees do not save properly or something as they keepo getting ingored by Adobe.

Thanks in advance,

Theo

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU control emails
Click your avatar picture at the upper right
Click Account Settings
Click Notifications
Change the email settings to what you want
Click SAVE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.  I had of course changed the settings and confirmed tghe changes by logging in and out.  However sthere are hunmdred of emails in my maiilbox.

I have now unfollowed the adobe forum in the hope that this will stop the unwanted emails.  If this does not work, then i am not sure what else to try.

Really, adobe should make it much more straight forward to control the flow of messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines