• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Profile

New Here ,
May 28, 2010 May 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally wound up with my email address as my screen name. I went to edit my profile, but changing the screen name isn't allowed. I tried creating a new profile with a new screen name but it won't let me use my email address. I created the new profile using a different email address (one I keep for junk like this, so I don't check it and therefore, isn't what I want to use for this). I also don't see a way to delete a registration. If I could delete my other profile, I could then just recreate it with the new screen name. How do I fix this since your site isn't properly programmed to allow me to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2010 May 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure I follow. I see your screen name as "comprev." Were you able to make the change? Or are you posting this from the new account?

Your screen name isn't stored in the Forums, it is part of your Adobe ID from Adobe.com. You need to make changes at Adobe.com.

To change your screen name:

Go to http://www.adobe.com

Click on “Your account” at the very top of the page (near the red Adobe logo)

Sign in with your current Adobe ID

(you should now be on the Your Account page)

Scroll down to the Account Information section

Click on Edit Your Account Information

Go to the Screen Name field (just below the first/last name fields), remove the current name, type in a new name

Click on the Update & Continue button at the bottom of the page

If that doesn't work, you will need to call the Adobe Customer service folks at 800-833-6687. They have access to your account information to make changes.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines