Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EEECK, a giant contributor!

Feb 27, 2014 Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's with Godzilla-sized contributor pic?

GC.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a bit fuzzy, but your picture seems to say Firefox at the top... what exact version, and are you Windows or Mac?

Also, please post the link so people with different browsers may check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

firefox 27.0.1, latest and greatest on win7 pro, link:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link didn't work... what is "under" what is visible is bad, so I went to http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

Win7 64bit and Internet Explorer I see only the "regular" thumbnail pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link gives me a "Not found" error message. And if I go to the Photoshop forum main page, I get a normal sized photo of Mike. FF/Mac and IE/Win.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A nd I only see itin the view you used; there is no photo of any Exceptional Contributor in the view I normally use (sorry, I don't know and am not interested in knowing the names of the different views).

aaVI.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link doesn't work? I click on it and I get this (not downsized screen shot):

GC2.jpg

See the link? I've had issues with IE on Adobe's sites so I use FF. This link opens the above view when I do not log in first.

When I log in and say remember me - it doesn't the next time I close and reopen the browser. Running FF in default mode. Maybe I should delete this link and rebookmark after logging in? No 'big' deal either way (pun intended)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now also tested going directly to the Photoshop forum in Safari/Mac and Chrome/Win, and I also get in both a normal-sized photo of Mike...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your link is working now, and it takes to the same view that you show, but with a normal-sized photo of Mike.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate the issue on my Mac running Firefox 27.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.7.5.

This is what I see:

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 2.34.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLL,

I have seen another Godzilla sighting report in another forum recently. Or should I say non sighting, since you only see a tiny bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be?  For the first time - EVER - IE does something better than Firefox?

NoBigMike.png

I think I must be dreaming.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you are not dreaming. As reported, I couldn't reproduce the problem in IE/Win, Chrome/Win, FF/Mac or Safari/Mac. "Features" of this sort  seem to function randomly, like the login feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines