Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error : Cannot post at this time

Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been attempting to post a response to a post in the Flex > Flex forum.  Each attempt brings back an error that my post cannot be posted at this time.

I have deleted cookies in the browser.  Closed the browser.  And attempted to post using different browsers, but with no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even attempted to do with with another user login (person vs work one)  and I still get the same error.

Message cannot be posted at this time

So, now it is beyond weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just posted this message there without any problem:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5196185#5196185

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to my post that I just posted doesn't work. My test is message #8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is just my user account, because others have been posting on the Flex forum today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because of the recent spam attacks there are some filters in place that block posts with words used in the spam. I'm sorry that you are getting caught up in that. Please try posting again and let us know the exact error message, including any punctuation. I'll see if I can figure out which filter it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines