• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exchange Forum not allowed to view

Aug 20, 2010 Aug 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

The Exchange Forum is unaccessible to my Adobe account.

When I enter in the Exchange Forum link it shows this message:

"Unauthorized

It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake."

Is there any special account permission needed to access Adobe Exchange Forum or it's an Exchange Forum problem?

Thank You for answer!

Massimo Novi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manovi wrote:

Is there any special account permission needed to access Adobe Exchange Forum

Yes. From where were you directed towards the Adobe Exchange Forum? It might be that that link is not supposed to be there anymore.

Also, I removed the second identical message you posted. It is generally not appreciated when you repost or bump issues before people have had a reasonable time to respond to your message. And for a global forum where you don't know in which timezone your readers are, that means at least 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for Your answer Jochem,

I apologize if I posted two message (I know forums etiquette) but I really didn't know where to post that kind of question (I now realized it, of course)!

This is the link I used to navigate the Exchange Forum discussions:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/design_development/exchange/exchange_general

I think is the most "generic" one. Is there any other one?

By the way, I need to access that forum to know times for approval for a Photoshop panel extension I posted two months ago on Photoshop Exchange.

Thank You again for Your help.

Massimo Novi

[email address removed by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manovi wrote:

This is the link I used to navigate the Exchange Forum discussions:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/design_development/exchange/exchange _general

But where did you find that link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jochem

the path I followed from the Adobe (www.adobe.com) main page was:

Communities (menu)->Forums (menu)->Forums (click on)->Exchange and Marketplace Forums (open section in gray)->Adobe Exchange Discussions (link).

Of course I logon to the Adpobe site with my account (that correctly gives me open access to My Exchange pages with my submitted apps, even those not yet approved).

If another access point to the forum exist, please let me know. I also looked at my profile options but none refers to Exchange or forum access setting.

Thank You for Your help!

Massimo Novi

[email address removed by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Massimo, if I follow either the lin

k you provided, or the path you just gave, I receive the

same error you are getting, which may mean there is a wrong or broken link somewhere.

Extra line breaks kindly provided by the non updated software of this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for testing Claudio.

I would simply like to contact Adobe Exchange site support to ask for admission time lag on Exchange. Anyone could have some reference or mail or link to them? So I can avoid using the Exchange forum!

Thank You for Your help!

Massimo Novi

massimonovi@hotmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manovi wrote on 8/20/2010 3:06 PM:

Communities (menu)->Forums (menu)->Forums (click on)->Exchange and Marketplace Forums (open section in gray)->Adobe Exchange Discussions (link).

It should work now. Though I don't think the information you are after

is present there, this is a user forum and not a good way to get into

contact with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm that now I

can go to the Exchange forum both through the

link, and following the path.

Extra line breaks kindly provided by the non updated software of this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2010 Aug 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Jochem, it works now!

I have to say that there are already questions on that Exchange Forum about long acceptation times in Adobe Exchange area. Is probably a sensible problem and non always submitted material is accepted in short times.

I will try to post my problem on that forum, however.

Do You kindly know a more direct support help from Adobe on Exchange accepting workflow? Seems that others people with the same problem have had the same difficulty to contact Adobe for a direct response. There is no "Contact Adobe" link in Exchange area for my account, so I think does not exist. I would like to have mail address for some Adome support directly involved in Exchange acceptation workflow. My info panel has more than 500 downloads in CS4 release so I think the porting to CS5 should be useful.

Thank You for You help!

Massimo Novi

massimonovi@hotmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2010 Aug 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the "Contact Customer Support" button here?

https://www.adobe.com/support/service/

I very much doubt there are special support centers for each specific product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting that this thread keeps showing up as [Updated], and Claudio's post is the last one - always. Wonder if spammers are attacking this thread, and the MOD's are killing their efforts?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines