• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Videos from Multi-Cam are not identical to the frame

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I imported media and made a multi-camera sequence, set the in/out points, exported each camera with identical in/out points. However, the exported durations differ by a few frames even though I'm conforming to ProRes with same in/out points. Anyone know why they are not accurate to the frame? This worked out fine in FCP7. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a product support forum. Please repost in the forum that corresponds to the Adobe product you are using. There are separate forums for After Affects, Premiere Pro, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

It appears that RGalvan93 found the PrPro Forum, per your suggestion - thanks.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, I was about to ask which of the forums weren't syncing up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick,

For that stuff, I let John C., Dave M. and others work out the details. I would not know an unsynced server if it feel out of the rack and onto my head.

I was about to Move the post, but checked the Profile, and saw that RGalvan93 had already posted to the PrPro Forum. I did not want another kind soul to make the mistake of Moving it, only to have a duplicate post. Hope that RGalvan93 gets the answers needed, and assume that they will.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines