• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting iMovie file to FCP

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2009 Aug 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to making video projects using Final Cut Pro. I was unable to import my project (which is HD1080i format) to Final Cut so I

imported it to iMovie but now I need to move it into FCP. When I go to export the file (as a .mov), I have the option to deinterlace the original file.

I am not sure if I should do this or if it is something I should only do in FCP. Also, I am wondering how long it should take to export from iMovie to FCP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 10, 2009 Aug 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted your message to the Adobe "Forum comments" forum. This forum is for issues with regard to these Adobe forums, not for issues with Adobe products or issues with products from other vendors. You should try your question somewhere related to the products you are using, such as the Apple forums for iMovie or FCP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines