Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feb. 16th, 2021 Community Release Notes

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The Adobe Support Community has released several enhancements and bug fixes today on Tuesday, Feb. 16th, 2021. With this release, users can now seamlessly stay logged-in or logged-out between the Community and other Adobe surfaces. For now, this solution has been deployed to 5% of users. Provided no impact to site performance, we will increase the number of users this solution is deployed to over time until we reach 100%.

Enhancements

• Seamless Login/Logout States
    • Users can now seamlessly login between the Community and other Adobe surfaces.
    • The solution is currently deployed to 5% of total users to observe any caused performance issues.
    • The number of users will be gradually increased.
  • Standardized Search Bar Strings
    • Search strings in the search bar will appear as defined below:
      • Homepage: “Search all communities”
      • Product board pages: “Search this community”
      • Conversation pages: “Search this community”
      • Private messages: “Search all communities”
      • Notification feed: “Search all communities”
      • My profile: “Search this user’s posts”
      • Any user profile: “Search this user’s posts”
      • Account settings: “Search all communities”
      • My follows: “Search all communities”
  • Ability for users to see a notification if any post they’ve authored or have previously replied to has any new activity. 
  • Added multiple CTAs to the Experience Cloud Community as a board on the Adobe Support Community homepage. Additionally, the board can be found through the “Business Solutions” filter.
  • All correct answers are now shown in a reverse-chronological order under the original post.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the timestamp was not displayed correctly on the Conversation page’s correct answer card.
  • Fixed UI, redline and responsiveness issues on the correct answer card on the Conversation page.

Other:

• The Acrobat DC and PDF Services boards have been updated with new branding icons

Thanks,
The Adobe Support Community Team

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe
TOPICS
Release Notes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too bad there's still no searching option for only authored threads. I mean I can't check (like that was on Jive) all topics I created, or beeing in profile of another user, his/her authored threads. Add this helpful feature, pls!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kukurykus 

When I need to find a thread from a specific user, I find that Google works better than this forum interface.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's see if we understand each other. If I want to do like you suggest, by Google, ie. thing we had on Jive, so being listed only the threads created by specific user what I am exactly supposed to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines