• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback on My Follows page.

LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The My Follows page in the User Profile system should have a Check All button to Select, put a check mark in the Check Box, for All of the posts listed.

As it is now to remove posts you have followed, for whatever reason (by replying to a post or selecting Follow), you have to scroll down and Check Each Individual Check box next to each post listed.

Then when you Click "Unfollow" all the posts from that Page gets removed and you have a Blank page. But if you Refresh that page a whole new list of posts show up.

I've been at it for hours, DAYS, trying to clear that list and still every time I refresh the page a Whole New list of posts appear.

I am also Cross posting this to the Back Room forum since the powers that be Removed the Feedback forum (like any staff actually ever looked in on that forum or did anything asked for in that forum).

2020-09-05 10_40_49-.png

TOPICS
Enhancement , Feature request , General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feedback forum was combined with this one, formerly the Community Forum. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy whether they Combined it or not they still Removed the forum that was Specifically for Feedback on using the forum.

Before that happened if a user had  an idea or a problem with this forum system they could post in the Feedback forum. Now you have to GUESS what forum to post in if you want to post feedback on actually using this forum system.

Just like a lot of users have to GUESS which forum to post in, Forum List is sorted by Popular instead of the Universal Sort Order "Alphabetical", and that is why you see so many posts for other communities in the Using the community forum.

This also goes with No forum description as to what each forum is for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know.  I'm still trying to figure out WTH "Licensing" is about.  Licensing what -- Stock images, fonts, legacy software? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines