• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File is damaged and can not be repaired.

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2009 Jun 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe 8

Did a system restore to a past date. That didn't fix the problem. Installed adobe 9.1...didn't fix the problem.

I have Vista 64 bit. HP Pavillion mf9400

Also installed the recommended Adobe Digital thingy...that didn't fix the problem.

So what is the problem? And is there a stupid Vista fix?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 16, 2009 Jun 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That beats everything you've posted to date!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might do it. But I can't Stand it and don't use it. Just the way I feel. Each time you open a new tab 100 percent of all the resecources to reatin that page in tht tab remain there and to the amount of memory that application to use, they are all active and even taking up time on the internet. There are all time in the Mozilla Forums question about some one having more than to or 20 tabs open and saved then are wondering why mozilla products are slow. the some one says dump the items in tabs and they act like high powered race cars.

Just the way I feel. I am up for new and modern but when it shlows things down, I have no use or desire for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I thought I was a Luddite!

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 17, 2009 Jun 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PjonesCET wrote:

Might do it. But I can't stand it and don't use it. Just the way I feel. Each time you open a new tab 100 percent of all the resources to retain that page in that tab remain there. And, to the amount of memory that the application to use maintain that full page, is added to the application's memeory usuage. They are all active, and even taking up time on the internet, slowing your connection down. There are all time in the Mozilla Forums question about some one having more than to or 20 tabs open and saved, then are wondering why mozilla products are slow. the some one says dump the items in tabs and they act like high powered race cars, after the tab dump.

Just the way I feel. I am up for new and modern but when it slows things down, I have no use, nor desire for it.

And I thought I was a Luddite!

Jay

I might be, but I am happy, and not worried about by browser choking, by being over loaded with Tabs full of fully runing pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such computer. HP does have a Pavillion Elite m9400f listed. Is this maybe what you wanted to type?

Also what is event manager showing? There has to be something in event manager telling you what is taking the hit and should/might have a website linked to click on to help you fix what ever the issue is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines