Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fire fox issue Header set Referrer-Policy "strict-origin-when-cross-origin"

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

We are facing below issue in only in firefox browser. Please share your thoughts.

We have an application called [URL removed]

it has a favroites page, when i am accessing [URL removed] directly it is navigating to login after authentication it is navigating to home page instead of the favorites page but it not happening in other browsers. when i have analzed the issue is referrer policy is missing when it is navigating. 

Please help if you are facing similar kind of issues in firefox.

Thanks for help in advance.

TOPICS
Community Information , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefox is not supported here. If you are experiencing an issue with an Adobe product, let us know which it is so this post can be moved to the appropriate site.

Meantime, I am removing the links to your website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The URL doesn't go anywhere probably because myapplication . com is not a real URL. 

Regardless, I think t the OP has a programming question and not a question about any particular Adobe product.  Try posting at Stackoverflow.  Or in a technical forum that caters to whichever programming framework you are using to create your web app.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines