• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefox 70.0 Windows 10 showing blank page

LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the latest anti-tracking update to Firefox is blocking these forums.

Annotation 2019-10-25 113626.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Lumigraphics, good evening.

Even when Firefox installed on Windows 10 in my workplace was set to 70.0, the official website, not the forum, could only see the header and footer.

I also heard the rumors that the kernel has changed, so I thought that was the reason.After clearing the cache, both the official website and forum are displayed without problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does it manifests the same behavior with other websites or just the Adobe forums?

Also, does other Gecko based engine browsers like SeaMonkey and Waterfox , for example, exhibit the same behavior?

Is there a VPN in between or a direct internet connection from the computer to the Adobe Forums?

I get this issue in my phone when I enable a VPN  and try to access the forums. It does not acts out with other websites. The VPN enabled in a home computer can access the forums, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No other websites. It just started with the last Firefox update. I'm sure its a tracker or web bug disabled issue. No VPN, I'm on a company network which hasn't had changes. I'm an ACP, so I post here almost daily.
The forum team needs to look at what is required to operate the site and NOT require trackers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotation 2019-10-25 141831.png

Annotation 2019-10-25 141920.png

I'm using the default settings, have no touched them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lumigraphics, good evening.

Even when Firefox installed on Windows 10 in my workplace was set to 70.0, the official website, not the forum, could only see the header and footer.

I also heard the rumors that the kernel has changed, so I thought that was the reason.After clearing the cache, both the official website and forum are displayed without problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines