• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First unread

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2009 Sep 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way of jumping to the first unread message in a thread?

MHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Michael,

the short answer is no.

The users have complained about this lack of functionality, but we have yet to see it implemented.

hopper

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Did you try Ctrl+Home?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

the short answer is no.

The users have complained about this lack of functionality, but we have yet to see it implemented.

hopper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greenjumpyone wrote:

Michael,

the short answer is no.

hopper

That's bad. On other web forums that I frequent the 'jump to first unread' is a very useful command (e.g. boards.ie). These Adobe forums seem very poorly designed, very user-unfriendly. Reading here I see I'm not alone in this opinion.

MHP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael_H._Phillips wrote:

That's bad. On other web forums that I frequent the 'jump to first unread' is a very useful command (e.g. boards.ie). These Adobe forums seem very poorly designed, very user-unfriendly. Reading here I see I'm not alone in this opinion.

MHP

Oh, you don't know the half of it... (or the tenth even..)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry Michael, my bad. For folks that subscribe via E-Mail, when you receive a message it has a link you click to visit the thread. Frequently the link deposits you perhaps way near the bottom of a lengthy thread. I was thinking this was perhaps what you were referring to and you were seeking an easy way to view the beginning of the thread.

I suppose if you were visiting the forums strictly via the Web interface it would be a handy option to have to skip to a specific area.

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just makes sense to rejoin where you left off on the last visit, rather than hunting around for the last post you read.

WebX did it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cha.....

John Joslin wrote:

It just makes sense to rejoin where you left off on the last visit, rather than hunting around for the last post you read.

WebX did it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captiv8r wrote:

Hi there

Did you try Ctrl+Home?

Cheers... Rick

I tried the corresponding Mac keys but nothing happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines