• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 10 Issues

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2010 Mar 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7 Home 32 bit edition with firefox as my main browser. I can NOT get

Flash 10 to install and work. Its driving me rather batty seeing as sites always seem to have flash content now. I've 'installed' it VIA the download manager many times. Uninstalled Flash totally, spent 30 minutes scouring this site for an up to date EXE file and installed from that. When flash 10 installs from the download manager it says it installed succesfully. And on that page that pops up right after I can see the little flash video that it says I should see if it worked properly. So why wont it work on any other website? After 3 days of this I'm rather tired of the matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost in the Flash forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you'd be much better off posting your question in the appropriate Flash forum, which you can find here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash

This forum is for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Flash, or Flash Player?  Please post in the appropriate forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2010 Mar 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have ThundBird or SeaMonkey installed set up for newsgroup news.mozilla.org. Then subscribe to mozilla.support.firefox. If I recall the flasher reader plugin doesn't install correctly it has to be installed in two different places. So try the Flash Reader Forum first then. The go as stated above firefox Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines