Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10.1 - Motorola Droid?

Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, recently I've been checking m.flash.com on myMotorola Droid for an update, I already have Android 2.2, finally it says in bold "Upgrade to FlashPlayer10.1", even the"get Adobe Flash Player" button shows up now.  This to me is indication that it should be available, so I click the button, only to end up at the pahe that says it's coming "late summer", which I've already seen before.  Well, summer's almost over and Flash Player 10.1 doesn't show up in the marketplace on the phone, yet it shows up as a featured download at www.android.com/marketplace. I'm confused here.....I understand that the update may already be available on other phones, but why in the world update the page for the phone itsself if the phone still can't download it?!  What's the deal here?  Any idea when this is gonna be ready/fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DaveGX2 wrote:

… it shows up as a featured download at www.android.com/marketplace

That link returns an error:

Google 
Error

Not Found

The requested URL /marketplace was not found on this server.

Maybe it was deleted as being premature.

In any event, this forum here is for making comments on the forums themselves and the software on which they run.

Try posting in the Flash forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK......?????  I thought I was posting in the right foum, orAdobe at least.  I have no idea how to find the

"flash" forums.  I just recently posted this and all Is aw was "starta enew discussion", so....  Also, yea, I see the url isn't working, i don't understand why because that's the website url, so....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 28, 2010 Aug 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DaveGX2 wrote:

OK......?????  I thought I was posting in the right foum, orAdobe at least…

No, you're posting in an Adobe forum dedicated to making comments on the Adobe forums themselves not asking questions about Adobe products.

You can find the Adobe Flash forum on the forum index page here:

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 28, 2010 Aug 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines