• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum Account Identity Unattainable

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years I didn't use an email address to access my Adobe community Forum identity, only a name and password. I answered many forum questions and had a strong alliance with the community in many Adobe. Lots of credits attached to my identity for solving other peoples issues. But now Adobe has some how lost my ability to log on as this user, could have a lot to do with the recent accounts compromise Adobe encountered. They now have me with only the ability to log in under a user account from many years ago which I never used in the forum—the one I'm currently posting under. I have called Adobe three times and spent at least 3 hours trying to get the customer service persons to understand that they have BORKED my account identity and I currently have no access to my desired forum identity. The first thing they always ask is "what product" I'm calling about? Then I have to explain to someone that has less then adequate customer service skills for the issue I'm having, and since the issue doesn't fit into one of the Happy Meal buttons in their customer service prompt they struggle to fathom the issue. I know the account still exist because I can send email to the account user (me) through the forum, I just can no longer log onto this account. Anyone else have this issue or found any way to get Adobe to respond or fix this. I'm sure from there current lack of response they must have some language in there terms of use allowing them to simply ignore my issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A private message (on the right side near the top) to http://forums.adobe.com/people/adobe-admin may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have access to the account at Adobe.com, but I have forwarded this to Customer Service folks who should be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks... I had no idea where else to send the OP, especially after the comment about calling 3 times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm up to 5 calls or interactions with Adobe. The last two were with Chat. Still no resolve. The Screen Name that I can't get logged on as is PrepressPro1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feared you had flown, PrepressPro.

Similar issues have been resolved. I am sure it must be possible here, too, based on the (right) screen name.

What say you, John?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey look at this, I'm back, and my feathers are hardly ruffled. Thank you for your help in this matter Jacob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A great pleasure, PrepressPro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've sent your forum info along. You have two accounts with the same email address. They need to de-activate the Windsor account so when you try to sign into forums the forum can find the Prepress account. They may need to change the Adobe ID on that to be an email address. I've asked them to reach out to you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines