• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum follows

Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When forum emails stopped, two forums I follow (RoboHelp and Back Room) also showed a Follow buttion instead of Unfollow. The email problem has been fixed but the buttons are still wrong. In another thread someone is having the same problem with the check box, untick it but still the email comes through.

The problem does not occur in other forums, at least, not for me.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing this also. I'm still following threads where I participated, but have lost my Follow status for specific boards. Choosing Follow at the top of the page seems to enable the feature, but it doesn't stick, and in the next visit, looks as though I have not followed the board. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Peter and Mike.  This bug has been logged with Khoros so hoping for a fix soon.  However, I notice that with the boards that I "Follow", I still get email notifications even though the button stops following.  Do you see this as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm getting the emails Tricia.

Every time I click a link to a thread I get a sign on screen that then automatically logs me in, it's just an annoying delay. Is that also logged for a fix please?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing this every time, Peter, or just the first time you click on an email when you open your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tricia, yes I seem to be getting the mails for boards that I followed previously, even though it doesn't show up as following after I refresh the page. It seems like the Follow button actually has no effect one way or the other. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. The forum follow isn't sticking, at least not as far as the button/indicator at the top is concerned.

I'm wondering if that is happening because I turned off community email notifications? I did that because, initially, I was getting too many emails and my mailbox was being overrun. I don't want to see every thread on all the communities I'm interested in, after all. On the other hand, I've left the email me if someone responds option ticked and I don't seem to be getting emails even on the threads I'm interested in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi linsims, if you've turned off email notifications altogether, the "email me when someone replies" checkbox will be ignored because your choice to not receive any emails takes precedence.

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines