• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum Login/Logout

Advocate ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a fan of your new forum login/logout policy. While the login form has a "remember me" option, it does not appear to do anything. I still must login one or more times per day to participate in discussions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows or Mac... browser brand and version... cookie settings... are all things missing from your message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7, IE9 (latest patch level), cookies enabled. Flash installed but enabled on a per site bases (if that matters)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your Internet options looks something like this:

2013-06-12_2144.png

If it isn't then change it and then try again.  If it is then post back for somebody else to suggest something else.

You may wish to clear the cache (& coockies)  once to make sure there is nothing that is bugging your IE.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The login/logout settings haven't changed in 4 years. Please try clearing both adobe.com and forums.adobe.com cookies and/or clear your browser cache in case something there is interfering with letting you stay signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'll give it a try. It used to work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that. No luck. In looking at the cookies via the IE developer tools, about half the cookies are set to expire "At the end of the Session". Anyone know which cookie is used to track the login?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash both the cache and cookies in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried. Site still distrusts me. I have to relogin everytime after the browser starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what else to try. I've managed to stay signed in with a regular (non-admin) account for the past three days with Safari and Chrome (I'm on a Mac, no IE available) after checking the remember me box when signing into forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only log-in/log-out issues that I have encountered over the last several months, have been during times of maintenance.

Chrome on PC.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update. All my tests failed last Friday. No matter what I did, once I closed the browser (IE9, Windows 7) and then returned to these forums, I had to login. I decided to accept the fact that I was going to have to relogin every time. But then the rains stopped, the seas parted, and the lamb and the lion are lying next to each other -- I accessed the site this morning and I'm logged in!

Very strange. Nothing changed that I'm aware of but as long as it works, I don't care. All is good again! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines