• Global community
    • Language:
      • Deutsch
      • English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
0

Forum pages scrolling extremely slowly

Advisor ,
Dec 21, 2010 Dec 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a few days, the forum pages are scrolling very, very slowly in Firefox (and a little bit faster in IE, but it's slow anyway). I don't have any problem scrolling pages in other fora or web sites. This only happens when scrolling pages in the Adobe fora.

Any change in the forum software? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

--

Patrick

Views

819

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 21, 2010 Dec 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samoreen wrote:

Since a few days, the forum pages are scrolling very, very slowly in Firefox (and a little bit faster in IE, but it's slow anyway). I don't have any problem scrolling pages in other fora or web sites. This only happens when scrolling pages in the Adobe fora.

Never mind.It was a problem with the View | Zoom command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2010 Dec 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samoreen wrote:


Never mind.It was a problem with the View | Zoom command.

Actually it was extremely slow yesterday; it took me some three hours to answer about 10 posts in the Flash Player forum.

For some reason it is much better today...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2010 Dec 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pwillener wrote:

Samoreen wrote:


Never mind.It was a problem with the View | Zoom command.

Actually it was extremely slow yesterday; it took me some three hours to answer about 10 posts in the Flash Player forum.

For some reason it is much better today..

Perhaps the eclipse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines