• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum problem: cannot reply to a post

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can start a post on the Adobe Forums (see for example see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-new-photoshop-webp-save-as-copy-webp-image...) however I can no longer reply to any subsequent posts on the thread. Clicking on 'Reply' to anyone else's reply just refreshes the page. I have tried 3 different web browsers all logged in to my adobe forum account - Firefox, Vivaldi (Chromium) and Brave (Chromium). All have the same thing. I've cleared my cache, logged in again etc. no change.

I can only post replies via a link in my email notification, which prevents me from posting images, making interaction about bugs or other things difficult. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved the thread from the Bugs section to the Discussions section, see if you can reply to the thread now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged. Yes, I can reply to it now. Thanks for that. If I find a bug again in the future, should I still post it to 'Bugs'? It seems the correct place to put it (as it was a Photoshop bug and will be investigated further). I'm concerned that if I were to put anything similar in 'Discussions' in the future it may not get much attention - i.e. be lost in the general chatter.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUG space is not for general usage questions.  The BUG space is for verifiable bug reporting. 

All other questions should be posted in DISCUSSIONS where fellow product experts will see them

Regarding WEBP images, you can get the free Photoshop Plugin from Google below.  I've used it several times with SaveAs or Save Copy from Photoshop. It works a treat!   But for best cross-browser viewing, all web images should have sRGB color space.  Without a proper color space, browsers get confused.

https://developers.google.com/speed/webp/docs/webpshop

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy. My initial issue was with Photoshop's new built-in webp export feature, and as it was a bug (confirmed) that was posted in the correct place.

My question above was more about my inability to reply to threads (even if I create them) in the Bugs space - I was only able to reply once it had been moved out of Bugs and into Discussions, which limits my ability to interact with an actual Bug thread to answer questions and provide images.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pardon me, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a question??? I need help in premiere pro but there is no option ANYWHERE to post a question, only search. What gives???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the top of Premier Pro Community board.  Log-in and hit the Blue POST button.  See link & screenshot below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/ct-p/ct-premiere-pro

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines