• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum problems with Chrome

LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interested in whether this is a general problem before I try to resolve it on my systems. Three different Windows systems here have stopped working with using Chrome to connect to Adobe forums, in 3 different ways, in the last few days. The same systems can use other browsers to connect. Any similar symptoms?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing any issues here, just tested with Chrome 50.0.2633.3 on W7 & W10. When you say "stopped working" what exactly is(n't) happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thought I'd see if it was a general failure. Apparently not.

System 1: said something like "Redirect loop". Found this described in a forum post. Signed out and in on Adobe's home page, then the forums worked OK.

System 2: all attempts to visit the forum were blank pages. Tried the same solution. Worked, but problem has recurred when left an hour or two. Monitoring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines